Brash New York cop John McClane is in Los Angeles with one mission in mind: reunion with his estranged wife Holly. The setting is the annual Christmas party at the company’s Nakatomi Plaza headquarters … and the party’s in full swing. As McClane, you enter the lobby, head up the elevator, and come face to face with the ultimate reality check. Holly’s not going anywhere. Hans and his boys have plans of their own and the firepower to back them up. You’re jetlagged, barefoot, and out of your jurisdiction … but your mission is clear: Take on the terrorists and free the hostages.
There are 40 stories of the building to cover, 30 levels to play -- each level a separate mission, complete with its own objectives, enemies, and boss. Each skirmish a different outcome, depending on multiple variables and not just a few surprising twists and turns. From hunting a terrorist planting bombs around the building, to freeing hostages on the roof, you’re fighting against overwhelming odds, surviving on wits alone. Wondering whether stamina, morale, or time will be on your side. Thinking this is a crazy way to spend the holidays.
* Over 30 single-player levels: every level from basement up recreated in exacting detail from the movie
* Missions include many unique never-before-seen scenarios including moments where McClane could have done something different
* Memorable Die Hard friends and foes including bad guys, hostages, the S.W.A.T. team, and the well-meaning Officer Powell
* Realistic Inventory System allowing players to store weapons and devices
* A Morale System that lets a player’s decisions affect the reaction of hostages and the aggressive behavior of the terrorists
* A Stamina System monitoring McClane’s heart, brain, and lung capacity, adding to the challenge whereby the outcome of a fight will alter overall results