"Some say that we write our own stories, others that our stories are written and we are just fulfilling our predesitined rules in life. As for me, I say that the world is ours to form. The pages of our lives to be written, the victories, ours for the taking. There are some things in life we cannot choose, but there are some things int he world that we can."
Dawn of Fantasy gives you, the gamer, the power not just to write your own story, but there story of good, or the side of evil, whether you choose to build massive cities and fortresses of valor or deceit or whether you choose to grow your civilization through agricultural or economic power... The choices are yours as how you build your race.
Now decide how you will destroy all those who stand in your way. WIll it be through the creation of massive armies? WIll it be the strength of powerful siege tools? Perhaps it will be through the grace of the giant war ships that you shall pound your enemies to submission. Or shall it be through wisdom and secrecy as you quietly move your armies through the mountains or creep through the ravines, and sneak through the night for that unexpected raid... The world is yours for the forming.
- Choose from six distinct races to command the arrogant humans, noble elves, proud dwarven craftsmen, merciless orcs, striding minotaurs and the black-hearted Dragons; each with distinct gameplay styles to please every player.
- Realistic and vivid 3D world. Breathtaking rivers and lakes, mountains ten hundred men high, majestic waterfalls, organic growing grass... Included in this immense world are over one hundred different objects, specifically included to add realism, from the smallest pebble in the stream to the tallest tree in the forest.
- Natural terrain combined with unit AI allows for never before seen interaction. Units are no longer restricted to the roads or the earthe, but can climb, mount, and swim!
- New level of RPG integration. Each and every one of your units is unique in its own way, with a personalized name, strengths, emotions and the ability to gain experience and level.
- Over Map technology represented by limitless underground passages, dungeons, catacombs, caves, and even castle interiors.
- Innovative and limitlessly complex spell casting system. Spell caster units go through a long character development, learning from a total of 32 spells derived from the elements water, air, earth, or fire.
- Inovative single player campaign unlike anything seen in the RTS genre before. Dawn of Fantasy tells a bigger-than-life epic story spread between 6 campaigns, giving the player the chance to play as each of the available races.
- Multiplayer support by Reverie Online. Multiplayer gameplay ranges from playing designed or random maps RTS style to playing designed FPS and RPG scenarios, all taking place in the world of Mythador.